Diverse Civil were contracted by BUILT to carry out the civil works associated with the construction of Átura Hotel, a hotel adjacent to Adelaide Airport.
Our scope of works included:
- The demolition of the site’s existing car park and as well as the removal and disposal of redundant underground services that are already existing, including several large box culverts.
- General Earthworks, including the bulk fill of the site with imported sand.
- Preparation of the hotel’s building pad / piling platform.
- Preparation of pavement in external areas.
- Installation of new services to replace the ones removed and disposed of, including link-up to untouched existing mains.