Diverse Civil and Commercial Projects were contracted by Sarah Constructions to undertake the civil earthworks package for the new Southern Cross Care Carmelite project.
Our scope of works included:
- The bulk excavation and removal of approx. 25,000m3 of soil from the site to create a basement and match detailed design levels.
- Deep footings excavation
- Asphalt road construction
- Asphalt carpark construction
- Concrete pavement preparation
- Crossover construction
- Excavation and backfill of various retaining walls