Diverse Civil were contracted by Sarah Constructions to carry out a bulk excavation for a mass concrete footing beneath the new d’Arenberg Cube multistorey building.
Our scope of works included:
- Bulk excavation of rock for 1.5m deep concrete building pad.
- Base preparation for building pad and external concrete stairs.
- Construction of a 5m wide rubble access road for future pavement.
- Retaining wall excavation, drainage installation and backfill.
- Construction of temporary 6m wide rubble ring road around perimeter of building.
- Stormwater pit and pipe installation.
- Common service trenching.
- Trenching and installation of pre-cast mechanical services pipework culvert.