Diverse Civil was the main civil works contractor for new GP Super Clinic at Mount Barker. Our scope of works included:
- Bulk earthworks to raise site ground level up to 1.5m, with Level 1 GITA supervision. Approximately 10,000T of imported fill.
- Construction of new 3000m2 heavy duty asphalt car park.
- Construction of new road and new heavy duty concrete driveway crossover, involving traffic management for works on DPTI maintained roads.
- Kerbing, pram ramps, spoon drains.
- Construction of core-filled block retaining walls
- Construction of new split level heavy duty reinforced concrete plant slab.
- Installation of all site stormwater infrastructure, including pipe, pits, gross pollutant trap, and 3x 22,700L below ground water tanks.
- Construction of 2x large detention basins and various earthen and rock swales.